When it’s time to move on, selling an existing home can seem like a less exciting prospect than buying a new one; how to price and prepare the home, balancing showings with busy family life, avoiding being homeless or owning two homes, amongst other issues. This is why you need an expert. The Jennifer Turberfield Group helps home sellers get the most amount of money in the shortest time with minimum hassle in Nashville and Williamson County, TN.
FREQUENTLY ASKED SELLER QUESTIONS
Q. Why shouldn’t we use a discount brokerage / flat service fee to save money on the listing side?
You could however it’s a false economy to save a few thousand on fees but lose tens of thousands on your sale price. So far in 2020, The Jennifer Turberfield Group has sold 57% of our listings at FULL price and the remaining 43% of our homes for OVER list price and only 4 days on market. Discount brokers sell themselves at a discount, use vendors at a discount and sell your home …… at a discount.
Q. Why should we use The Jennifer Turberfield Group?
We get the results you need while providing a highly personalized and responsive customer experience. In 10 years of home selling, 100% of our past clients have ranked us 5 / 5 and “Highly Recommended” on Zillow and Google. We might not be the biggest but we strive to be the best and create clients for life.
Jennifer is absolutely amazing. Great communication, exceptional negotiation skills, always answers calls and texts, great advertising. I could go on and on. There were several homes for sale in our neighborhood when we listed with Jennifer and ours was the quickest sale at the highest price per sqft. We’ve sold 6 homes in the past and Jennifer is by far the best agent we’ve ever worked with.
HOME SELLING SPECIALIST
Your house sale is not just the start of your new journey but an opportunity to make the most amount of money on your largest asset. Don’t trust that task to an inexperienced new agent. As a Seller Representative Specialist, Jennifer Turberfield belongs to an elite group of highly qualified real estate agents with advanced skills, training and experience to guide you from listing to close.
How we live in our homes and how we must present them for sale are two different matters. As an Accredited Staging Professional, Jennifer Turberfield will teach you the industry tricks and tips on how to present your home to wow the buyers and achieve a top sales price.
Multiple parties, conflicting interests and a myriad of issues can make a simple negotiation very complex. With a Masters in Real Estate Negotiation, Jennifer Turberfield has the advanced skills to get you the price and the terms you want with less roadblocks and an all-round smoother transaction.
The Jennifer Turberfield Group is rewriting the rules on how to sell real estate! Jennifer’s response time is unbelievable, her knowledge and negotiation skills are out of this world. She kept us up to date at all times during the whole process. Her services surpass all other agents we have worked with in the past.